Sunday, January 4, 2015

Stuart Scott, Dies of Cancer at 49

This story broke my heart, I cried today because just like Stuart Scott, I'm battling my several severe chronic illnesses with every ounce in my body for my two daughters, Moma and Dad.

Everyday I push myself to find away to help make a single mom family easier; I've been there and done that! God has shown me my purpose it is to give back purely to single mom families (including military widows), because you see, I've already beat every obstacle that was put in my path. The Warford Foundation, Inc stands to share my story and be the role model that being a single mom is NOT a bad thing and we aren't all living off the system. We have highly educated and successful children; heck we have Presidents that were raised by a single mom!! I give my own money to fund our programs, because I feel if I don't support my own vision who will?

Sending love and sincere condolences to the family of Stuart Scott especially his two daughters, who meant the world to him. God please wrap your loving arms around those two young ladies and help them heal, losing a parent can't be easy especially to cancer. In Jesus mighty name I pray those girls are able to cherish the good times they had with their Dad. 

Here's the full article from USA Today about Stuart Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment