Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I OPEN MY MIND AND HEART

I OPEN MY MIND AND HEART

"I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know the Divine Presence I AM is the Source and Substance of all my good." John Randolph Price

Dear Mother, Father God, Alpha and Omega and Everything in Between,

I acknowledge Your goodness and Your presence within me. I know that all that is good and perfect comes from You. I know You to be the Source and the Substance of all that I desire and I tap into Your dwelling place within meto receive my good.

I open my heart, mind and soul to receive Your goodness in my life. I know that Your presence within me shows up as unlimited kindness, patience, gentleness and love. I align myself with Your presence within me and I express You in all that I say, think, feel and do.

I rest assured in the peace You provide in my life, moment by moment. I am grateful to know that my grounding and peace are found within. I am blessed by Your constant presence in my life and for the guidance You provide, moment by moment by moment.

Thank You God for loving me and for keeping me close to You. I am grateful for Your call within my soul that keeps me on the path home to You. I am grateful for Your peace and abundant life within me.

Let It Be So and So It Is!

Reverend Danielle Hatchell

No comments:

Post a Comment