Friday, December 6, 2013

JUST A BREATH AWAY

JUST A BREATH AWAY

Dear God,

I know that Your love is as close to me as my beating heart. I know that Your breath breathes new life into me each day. I know that You are only a prayer away and all I have to do to hear a word from You is to close my eyes, take a breath and go within.

God, I ask that You remind me of this truth in every moment of my life especially when my humanness allows me to forget. I ask that You bless me to live this truth with confidence and certainty. I ask that You uproot all faulty thinking that allows me to lose sight of the truth and that You nurture the seeds of faith, hope, light, healing and love that You have planted in my consciousness.

I thank You, God, for the blessing is already here. I am blessed by the healing energy radiating within me. I am grateful for Your healing presence that is seated in the center of my being. I thank you for reminding me of who You are in me.

For this and for so much more I am so grateful!

Let It Be So and So It Is!

Amen.

Rev.Danielle Hatchell

Repost from http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=ivj6p6bab&v=001oA2V4_LfOV0bk00E-I5lVES0qq1G3j0CXrr6KxH3JMG47OewU4pbAxtam1uuJ8jU5y-y-Hv92USWzF76AJ72xiQEUufnHnNXAP9mTQF01B2X555HFBzzDlt6jMIvryflpVEm7tSblfUhvLEQIJ7SJZR_qkLFV3vuTDDCdQEgro74lL-DPWSZpZO5efmNhbg7Ljmo9RcVHRi37AQ7aRsGS2DZYPYNg73k

No comments:

Post a Comment