Tuesday, December 10, 2013

CALLING FORTH MY GOOD

CALLING FORTH MY GOOD

Immersed in Infinite Good, I turn within. Feeling the presence of Love, I know that God is all there is. It is the love of God that flows effortlessly and easily through the universe, and it is from this love that all things are created.

And I know that because God is everywhere present, love is everywhere present. Love is flowing in through and as me right now; there is no separation, no spot where God is not; no spot where love is not. I am one with infinite Source, one with the power and presence of divine Wisdom, one with the vibration and energy of Love. In this holy moment I know I am the beloved of God.

I now proclaim my good and call forth situations and circumstances that allow me to share my gifts and talents with others. I call forth situations and circumstances that give me the opportunity to love and show compassion. I call forth situations and circumstances that allow me to see and feel the love and compassion of others.

I know that as I serve I am blessed and in all that I do my life reflects and reveals the all good of God.

I am deeply and profoundly grateful for the power and grace of love.

I release the power of this word, knowing that as I let go and let God it is done.

And so it is. Amen.

Rev. Anna Marie Trot

No comments:

Post a Comment